Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My dad rented a house in St. John's USVI. The house was awesome. It had an italian villa feel. The views were spectacular. Our room had an outdoor shower. That was interesting, but loved loving at the blue water. But, we didn't have the traditional meal, but went swimming in Caribbean water instead. The water is so beautiful there.

On Friday we said farewell to my grandfather. We spread his ashes over his favorite spot on St. Thomas. He is now with my grandmother. In honor of him, we rented two boats and went snorkeling, visited Foxy's and Soggy Dollar. We had a blast. We knew my grandfather was there in spirit because we saw tons of rainbows all day with no rain. I miss him a lot.

On the bad side, everyone got sick. I was the only one who got it twice. It was not fun losing a day at the beach. We tried to make the best of it. We think it might have been from the bites of the sand fleas. Not sure though.
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment