Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa picture

We went to visit Santa today. I should mention that Wynn has been running a fever since Saturday. All morning he has been fine and playing. So, we figured we would get a Santa picture made today. Might be a mistake. Well, we got there about 30 minutes before it opened. Everyone had the same thought. It took an hour and half before we took the picture. Wynn was doing fine, but wanted to be held the whole time. Once we got to Santa, Wynn decided that he was not happy about the whole thing. Yep, I have the classic Christmas Story photo. Wynn is crying in his picture. I guess every kid has to have one. However, I think I am going to do something different in regards to the Santa picture at the mall. Where do you go for your Christmas/Santa picture? Does your Santa look real in regards to his own white hair and beard?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Guys . I've read your blog, it makes me happy to read.Thanks for sharing your viewpoint with us. It's really amazing.

    Best waterproof tile stickers buying guide

    Waterproof tile stickers great info.

    ReplyDelete