Monday, September 26, 2011

Photo moments

Wynn went to his first Braves games about two weeks ago. We went because Matt's company bought everyone tickets for their family along with gear to wear. We got to walk the whole field. That was really neat. Plus, we were fortunate that there was nobody really close to us in our row. So, Matt and I sat about four seats apart so that Wynn could walk between us. That saved us!









After going to Bruster's for ice cream last weekend we went to the park. It was quite and got to play without anyone else. Wynn went down the slide (with Dad of course) for the first time. He loved it!




My brother took these shots while babysitting. Thanks Bro for letting me get a pedi with Mom and Dandy. You did a fabulous job. I had no worries. I love all the pictures. Some really show Wynn's personality. I wish I had a camera like him.
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment