Monday, December 20, 2010

Ideas?

I am working on creating a blog for the first time. Does anyone know how to make the blog page more unique? I love reading other blogs and they have their own background. How do I change my background without using the google blog backgrounds? Also, can I update my blog from my iphone? Or, do I need an app to do it? Lastly, does anyone know an easier way to post pictures? I have been trying to upload pictures for days now and I can't get any to load. Sorry for all the questions.

On Saturday, we took Wynn to see Santa Claus at Perimeter Mall. He did really good considering he had this stare like who is this guy holding me. No crying pictures this time. I do want one picture of him crying on Santa's lap. I think they are classic. We got a picture of him looking at Santa. Too cute! I would download the picture if I could, but I can't. Plus, we made homemade sugar cookies with the family. We made several different kinds of dough. I believe my mom made the best dough. We did holiday cut outs and iced them. They turned out cute and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Go to cutestblogontheblock.com

    So glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up with you. Hope you are doing well and having a Very Merry Christmas Break!!! Wynn is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete